During her extensive real estate career, Genevieve has developed a reputation for working well above and beyond the call of duty to serve her clients’ best interests. She, as her many loyal clients attest, takes much pride in going the extra distance to deliver both impeccable service and top results. Genevieve’s broad industry knowledge and strategic negotiation skills also mean she has set record sale prices in all areas she’s worked in and has now taken the next important step in her real estate career by becoming the selling principal at Ray White.
“Developing a positive working relationship with clients is of fundamental importance,” says Genevieve. “I’m acting on their behalf. It’s my role to clearly understand their individual situation and goals, provide regular feedback on developments, keep two-way communication flowing, and produce the result they’re seeking.”
Genevieve understands the property market’s changing dynamics and demographics and has extensive experience working in Bayside and surrounds. She is passionate about the area, grew up in Cheltenham, and lives locally with her supportive husband and two beautiful daughters. Genevieve loves quality family time, whether ‘roughing it’ while camping, entertaining at home, or honing her strategic skills over a game of chess.
Genevieve knows that buying and selling property can be daunting. She is wholly committed to making the experience as painless, trouble-free and successful as possible.
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020 - Top Selling Principal - Settled Commission - No. 10
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2018 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Top 10 Principals Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2017 - Alan White Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS) And 1 earlier award